Thursday, October 5, 2017

Disneyland Day 2

On Tuesday, we went early for "Magic Morning,"-when there are less people allowed in the park.
 This was the Finding Nemo ride. Again, Grant wasn't so sure about it the first time, but ended up liking it enough to go again on Thursday.
 We ran in to Belle without having to wait in line.




 On Tuesday, we decided it would be a good idea to go back to the hotel, and give the kids a chance to take a nap, or at least rest. I thought it would be a battle to get Grant to sleep, but basically as soon as he sat still for a few minutes, he was out! (As was Josh :)
 And it made for a much more pleasant evening, since we were going to stay late to watch the World of Color show.

 This Cars ride was definitely a favorite for many! I swear Lightning McQueen and Mater were real-straight out of the movie!!!
 Meili joined in on a little street dance party.







 Josh and I were super impressed with all the characters we met. They are true to character no matter. It was fun to see Elsa and Anna talk just like sisters in the movie.

The World of Color show was awesome, and this was the only picture I took!

No comments: