Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bear Lake

After the first week of school, before summer totally got away from us, Kami and I decided to take one last day trip to Bear Lake with her sister Bree. I always love Bear Lake, and my kids could play on the beach there for days, but this year, we never got up there, and I was so bummed. So I was super excited that we made this happen. And Bear Lake did not disappoint. We drove all the way to the North Beach and with the water so high this year, I started to question if they would even have sand to play. And there was. Just enough.

 Bree took each child for a ride on the paddle board. This was Grant's first time standing and paddling.


 Cam, of course, kept himself occupied trying to eat sand.


 Where there is Grant, there is a truck. Always.

 I finally got smart and brought this little bucket of water to where Cam could play in it. That kept him occupied for awhile.
 And Bree proved that she is a child whisperer. She worked with these boys to build this sand castle so hard, and even got them to pose for a picture before simultaneously destroying it. We all felt like that was quite the feat!


No comments: