Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lost Pictures

These are pictures that I've never posted-which usually means that they don't make it in the scrapbook at the end of the year. To make sure that doesn't happen.... Here's some randomness.

For our 7-year anniversary, I told Josh that I wanted to go see Monster's University with Meili. (How romantic!) It was SO fun. It's the first time we've tried to take her to the movie since she was about 9 months old-which was a disaster. I got her all excited about it for days, we bought treats and popcorn-gasp! (I always think popcorn at the theater is way too expensive.) And Meili did really well! Plus, she thought it was awesome because she got to eat a ton of treats 5:00-meaning that she didn't eat dinner that night.

 To kick off summer we made snow cones

 Yum!

And, Meili trying on Josh's hat...

She's a daddy's girl if I've ever seen one.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness I've never seen Josh with that much facial hair! Maybe the picture is deceiving, but it looks pretty long! PS. I want to see one of your blog books. I want to start printing mine, but I want to see how yours turn out first! :)