On June 11th we had our ultrasound. Since we've been pregnant Josh has been joking (or at least I hope he's joking) about different names for our child. He said that if the baby was a boy we should name him Xian (pronounced "Sean") and if she was a girl, we would name her Bertha May. So...


I know it's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but we're having a GIRL!!!!! I was so excited, and I think Josh has come around to the idea. (Her name won't really be Bertha May-don't worry.) Everyone always says, "We just hope that the baby is healthy... etc." I didn't realize how true that was until we were at the ultrasound. It was so amazing for the tech to say over and over again, "Everything is perfect!" And I absolutely loved watching the baby suck her thumb or yawn. It made it all so much more real. The ultrasound took about an hour and the whole time the tech was trying to figure out if it was a girl or a boy, but he just kept saying, "The baby is really stubborn." "The baby is just comfortable where it is." Josh and I could have told you a long time ago that our baby would be stubborn. It runs in her blood. :) So bring on the bows!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment