During the game, a guy came up to me and asked if I would participate in one of those half time activities. I said no repeatedly, but Josh said yes-and he won. The best part was that the guy who was asking me to do it said, "The other girl, her name is (I don't remember), and you totally look like you could take her." HA! Like somehow that is going to convince me.
The object was to put on a jersey, and helmet, punt the ball, and run to the other side of the field. When they were explaining the instructions, they said, "You just have to kick the ball, it doesn't matter how far it goes." So I took that literally. My dad said it was the first time in history that someone outran the punt.
I figures I had an advantage since I used to wear Josh's jersey all the time. But I still lost! (They announced over the loud speaker that I won though.) The consolation prize was $40 to Angie's, so I guess it was worth the embarrassment.

No comments:
Post a Comment