Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 4th!

Because of all the craziness with our house, our anniversary really wasn't much this year. We went to Rodizio's with my parents, and the food was great of course, and we were staying at Josh's parents' house for our actual anniversary. But I just had to mention that Josh and I have been married for 4 years on the 24th of June! I thought a lot lately about how our relationship has changed overtime. It was really fun when we were newly married (or I guess super-newly married, because we're still kind of newly weds) but really the longer we're married the more I like our relationship, and Josh too for that matter. We've had quite the year this year with the miscarriage, the pregnancy, and the new house, and I really feel like Josh and I have grown so much closer through it all. Josh has become more my best friend lately than he ever was before. I feel really lucky that I get to be with him everyday. So happy 4th anniversary Josh! I love you!

No comments: