So... Josh and I were finally starting to feel settled. We closed on our house, and were mostly moved in, expecting a baby, Josh had gotten a couple promotions at work, and of course, as soon as you start making plans, life takes over. On July 7th, exactly one week to the day that we closed on our house, Josh had a conference call at work saying that his company is closing. (Luckily he didn't call me until he had more information, or I would have freaked out.) When he told me, I thought it was either a cruel joke, or we had really ignored a lot of signs saying that we shouldn't buy a house. It's actually just the branch of Wells Fargo that Josh works for is closing, but they are relocating any employees who aren't management. So rather than working for Wells Fargo Financial, Josh is going to work for the bank as a personal banker.
I'm hoping that this was all just a huge blessing in disguise because from the looks of it, his commute to work will be cut in half, his salary will be the same, and he has been debating for a while whether he should switch to the banking division or not. So maybe this was just the kick in the pants that he needed.
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates! We are sooo excited for you guys! Having a girl first is so much fun! We wouldn't trade her for the world! Congrats!!!
Man! I seriously have been looking on your dang blog forever to get some pictures of your prego self! i saw 4 new posts so i was all excited...and NO PICS?! What the crap!? But i guess it's okay since i still got to read what's going on with you guys! i'm glad everything is falling into place for you guys! can't wait for the little one to come! love you!
Post a Comment