Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I'm Ba-Ack!

Yes, I realize that it is now May, and I will be posting pictures beginning in January. The truth is, we have had (are currently having) major computer issues, and the main reason that I continue blogging (other than all of you faithful-one reader-who can't sleep at night without hearing about my ever-so-exciting life) is because it helps me remember everything at the end of the year when I do our family scrapbook. So, here it is, May, and I have yet to finish my scrapbook for last year, which is absolutely stressing me to no end. And, with all of our computer issues, I'm nervous that I'm going to start losing pictures. In the past, I've always thought, "Worst case scenario, they are floating in cyberspace on the blog somewhere." And so I need, NEED to get these pictures up just so I can sleep at night.
 
In January, we had a combined January birthdays party, and did a little sledding in the front yard of my parents house.
 Grant isn't much for the sledding, but at least he's cute in pink!









 They love it clearly!
 And my kids did some mini-sledding in our front yard a couple weeks later.
Playing in the snow with daddy is so much better than with mommy! Yes, you better believe that the next time I was in the snow with them, they required a snow mountain, and mine paled in comparison!

No comments: