My mom's extended family had a family reunion in Springville. We played at a lake during the day, and then had dinner and an auction at the Fire Station-where I locked my keys in the car :(
The kids couldn't get enough of the antique fire truck!
Grant (and Meili) were so excited about the popsicle tray they got in the auction!
Grant's hair got long enough this summer that we could put it in a pony tail. He was not amused.
Meili, Grant and I had our annual sleepover on the tramp. And Grant was old enough this year that he got to stay and actually sleep on the tramp. I think we made it more than half the night, before Grant decided he wanted to sleep in his bed, so I brought us all in. I hope these are some of the memories I keep of my kids forever. I love telling stories with them under the stars. I love how excited they get about looking at the stars and finding constellations. I love how they are both so excited to see a shooting star. And it's just quiet, and it's just us. No busy. No noise. No distractions. Nowhere to go. Just us and the stars.
I wasn't a part of this particular situation. Apparently they wanted to play in the water, but Grant couldn't find his swimsuit, so he used the bottoms of Meili's.
Eek!
Cam is into mischief now. The doctor says he's old enough that we could put him in time out. (For pulling hair, for instance, which he loves to do.)
But I ask you...
Would you put that face...
...in timeout?
Yeah, me neither.
No comments:
Post a Comment