Like father like son. Melts my heart!
This was one of the activities at the Aggie Football Spring Scrimmage.
Shasta and Meili went first... and struggled.
Then Grant and Shelby wanted a turn and could hardly lift the jousts. I don't think this is how this game was intended.
Cam enjoying berries.
Meili had a school field trip to the Willow Park zoo. I've loved hearing about the friends she's made this year. This is Kinzley, Meili, and McKenna.
Such a cute, happy boy!
And on this particular day, he was looking especially sweet, so I couldn't limit my picture taking, or picture sharing.
In April, Grant had a big milestone. His entire life, to ride bikes, he didn't pedal, and would just scoot himself along with his legs. One night, we were going on a walk and tried to get him to use his bigger bike. He threw a massive toddler tantrum and refused. So Josh put his smaller bike away so it wouldn't tempt him. The next day, he got on his bigger bike, and took off. I can't count how many hours he has spent on that bike. For a few months, it was an all-out obsession. The bike is still a little big for him, so he went from falling frequently, to still falling occasionally. But he is a trooper, and gets right back on.
This is what happy looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment