Friday, June 9, 2017

Sleepover at Grandma's

Since my sisters and I all had Spring Break at the same time- which rarely happens, we decided we needed to get together. Then we invited ourselves to my mom's house for a sleepover.
 There were cupcakes with mounds of treats...







 ...And a play written and directed by Chloe and Audrey. As near as I could tell, it mostly consisted of them arguing and laughing at each other.
 Costumes, courtesy of a road show from when I was growing up. My mom kept the costumes so that kids could use them to dress up. Now that they have used them a few times, she decided it is time to get rid of them. (As if that will stop Audrey and Chloe from making up plays.)

Don't adjust your screen, there really are 11 kids laying in that room to sleep. It took awhile, but they did eventually all fall asleep just like that.

No comments: