Saturday, March 11, 2017

New Year's

These are out of order, but I realized as I was writing my last couple posts, that I had never posted about New Year's. So here you have it!
 On New Year's Eve my parents and Nick's family came to our house. Somehow I convinced Sara to have her girls sleep at our house, because then they wouldn't have to keep their girls up so long, but we could also party longer.

Maybe now the best idea... The girls did not go to sleep much earlier than they would have if Nick and Sara had just taken them home. Eh. We still got to party longer. Totally worth the sacrifice.


 This is all of us playing a game called Dixit. For some reason it's one board game the kids really like. Although strategy goes out the window when they play.
 I like to do a fake countdown with the kids earlier in the night so they can participate but I don't have to deal with grumpy kids the next day. We had fireworks, pop-its, noise makers, party hats-the whole shebang!




 After several tries, I finally got an action shot!
 On New Year's Day, Sunday, we had the Bingo party at Grayce and Teep's house.
 Some potty themed humor above and below...


 ...And some more.
 This is all Andrea wanted all night.
 Jensen, practicing for his ever-important role of "uncle."
 And to continue the party, on Monday the 2nd, we went sledding in Honeyville.






Don't ask.

No comments: