Saturday, March 11, 2017

February Random

Here are my random pictures from February...
 This is Exhibit A for why my house looks the way it does. (and my car, and my purse, and our church bags, and the bathtub...) Everywhere Grant goes he packs a bag of "hings" to take with him. On this particular day, it all just happened to get dumped in Cam's saucer.


 Meili and Grant painted a nutcracker together that they got from the Anderson family Bingo party.

 Pictures never seem to capture the sweetness of babies. But I will keep trying.





 These are the before and after pictures from Cam's first legitimate haircut.
 Before (Love that face!)
 After! Look at the difference!

 Meili made this on my phone for Cam.
 Meili had this idea to make presidents out of cups for President's Day Family Home Evening.
 The intern that is working with me told me about a family night her husband's company was hosting at the ice rink, so we took the kids ice skating for the first time.
 Watching Grant on ice skates for the first time was like watching Bambi learn to walk... and I absolutely died laughing!

 For how much they both struggled, they loved it so much, and the employees finally had to kick us out when it was closing time.
 Another favorite, sweet memory of Grant.
Our (hopefully) last snow storm of the year, I got out the snowblower quickly before taking Meili to school. Grant automatically got out his little plastic lawn mower and "helped" me in his pajamas. He was super diligent, and so proud of himself. 


 I told Meili to go down and clean her room, and didn't hear from her for an hour. When I went to check of her, this is what I found. Would I prefer a clean house, or a napping child? It's really a toss up in my mind!
 I foresee them having a really sweet relationship in a few years. (And a lot of wrestling matches!)
This month Cam started sitting up on his own, playing with toys, and eating solid foods on his own. All three equal a game changer in my life. You can see the floors in my house for the first time in months if that tells you anything.

At his doctor's appointment, I don't remember the exact numbers, but he is definitely my most average child as far as height and weight. Meili and Grant were on opposite extremes, and he's somewhere in the middle.

No comments: