Sunday, September 25, 2016

Utah State Aggies All the Way

Over the last few weeks, I've had to face the facts that we are officially in fall and the fun of summer is behind us :(
However, it's hard to pick my favorite season of the year, because just as I'm missing summer, I remember that with fall comes Aggie football, and just around the corner are pumpkins, sugar cookies, costumes, and corn mazes.
 
The ugly truth about being the third, is that most of Cam's life is just being along for the ride. I remember wanting to go to a basketball game when Meili was 4 months old, and being totally overcome with guilt that I was going to be exposing her to so many people and such loud noise all at the same time...

 ...Apparently I'm over that now, because here Cam is at 1 1/2 months at his first football game in the bitter cold.
 So cute! They sure make football games more challenging, and I miss half the action, but I just can't bring myself to leaving them home most of the time.




The chaos is worth the memories!

No comments: