Saturday, September 3, 2016

From the Phone

This post is just some random pictures from mine and Josh's phones.
First off, in a bit a bad news, Meili took it upon herself to cut her bangs in primary last week. Interestingly enough, she cut her hair for the first time when Grant was a baby. Apparently when we have a new baby, and Meili feels she is not getting the attention she deserves, she cuts her bangs. Or it could be total coincidence. Needless to say, this time is way worse than the first, because of course, they are her bangs, they are super short, and there is no way to cover it. (Trust me, I've tried.) And yes, of course, this time it is one week before school pictures.
 On a side note, if you happened to stop by Meili's school this week, and saw a cute little girl, in a very warm jacket, with her hood on, and pants, in 90 degree weather, and you questioned the judgment of said girl's mother, just know, there were probably more important battles being fought that morning. I finally convinced her that she didn't need a jacket on Thursday, and that was the day the temperature plummeted.
 We needed a picture to document Grant and his Yankee blanket, because this it totally typical for Grant. Some days we can tell that Grant is starting to get tired, because he randomly starts walking around searching for his blanket.
 This little gem is from clear back on St. Patrick's Day. We decided to do a rainbow themed dinner, which ended up taking quite a bit of time to make, and we still didn't get a Pinterest worthy picture. Oh well! We still have the memory.
 
 If you look closely, his badge from primary says, "I can obey." I couldn't resist the irony :)

 I just love baby stretches, so I couldn't pick a favorite.



 My parents stopped by and we took the kids to the park for lunch. These were Meili's kid's meal toy. A total hit!





No comments: