After me trying for a week to find someone to take newborn pictures, and not being willing right now to pay as much as they cost, Lacey agreed to try taking some with the two of us. She said repeatedly how hard newborn pictures are, but is just such a good friend, that she finally gave in. :)
I think we have a handsome boy, and Lacey is better than she thinks she is. Plus, he was really cooperative-I was shocked!
The other two, on the other hand, were not at all cooperative, so this was the best family shot we got.
Well, if that picture isn't true to life, I don't know what is!
And after a couple hours of being jostled around, Cam was done.
Let's face it, we were all done!
Such a sweet boy!












1 comment:
These pictures are so great! It's so fun to hear how you are doing! Keep it up mama, you are doing great! Seriously, kids are tough. You are doing better than you think!
Post a Comment