I mentioned in an earlier post that Meili was in a play for our town's Heritage Day celebration. They also have some other activities going on throughout the week, and I think they are great! The week before, Meili ran a 1 mile race. (I thought being 8 months pregnant, I would be able to keep up with Meili. Ha ha! No. I had to take a short cut, just so I could get pictures of her.)
With plenty of candy. Don't worry.
Jake and Kami, and Amy brought their kids, and Andrea came along to help me watch them all while the other adults went golfing later in the day.
Meili was in the parade, on the float for the children's play. We were on the wrong side of the road, so I just barely saw her by running alongside the float for a block.
After the parade, they had games at the park, including creating your own fake mustache!
...And pony riding
...Walking on stilts
...Racing stick horses
...And what would a carnival be without cotton candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment