Sunday, November 1, 2015

Gardner Village

 We've made it a tradition the last few years to go to Gardner Village in October with my sisters and mom to see the Halloween festivities. This year we debated quite a bit whether this is a tradition we want to stick with or not. It gets busier, and more expensive every year. But we finally decided that we may as well, and it was totally worth for the pictures if nothing else.
 Jackson believes with his whole soul that he IS Spiderman, and he's got the face to prove it.

 I would also never pay for Meili to have her face painted. It's expensive, and it lasts for a few hours, before we just have to fight about washing it off. Lucky for her, I give in to peer pressure easily and couldn't stand for her to be the only one not to get her face painted. And I'll admit, it was beautiful while it lasted.

After Gardner Village, we went to the family favorite: Noodles.





Pretty much when this time of year hits, I get giddy with excitement. College football, Halloween festivities, fall leaves, traditions, family, treats. What's not to love?

No comments: