This year we decided to free-hand our pumpkins. I had gotten this long skinny pumpkin that I was excited about. Originally I was going to write "Happy Halloween," then I decided that was too big and would take too long, so it was going to be "Halloween," until I got to the O and decided there was no way. So "Hallows" it is.
Josh is the world's fastest pumpkin carver. He had 3 faces carved out of two pumpkins, in the time that it took me to scoop the guts out of Meili's. I tried to stick to the face that Meili drew on her pumpkin as much as possible. Her's in the top one.
And Josh carved this face on one side of Grant's and Mike Wazowski on the other side. Grant spent his time climbing on the table trying to stab pumpkins with as many sharp objects as he could. Meili drew the face on her pumpkin and helped carve a little bit of it. None of them would have anything to do with the guts inside though.
It's worth it to carve pumpkins just to get pictures of Grant in that shirt, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment