My friend Lacey went on a trip with her husband to Hawaii, so we got to hang out with her daughter Hallie for a day while they were gone.
Between playing dress-ups, making sugar cookies, painting finger nails, they somehow managed to find time to play "Throw the snake at the princess." Yes, that is what they told me the name of the game was.
Oh yes, and then there was the time that they put Hallie in the toy box. Throwing snakes, stuck in the toy box, sounds fun right? At least she's still smiling.
And then on Saturday, we had a moment of snow on our ground, and had to take advantage. I've been promising Meili a snowman for months.
Don't judge me! There pretty much hasn't been snow on the ground since his birth. Why would we get him snow clothes? However, after he wore them for a little while, I started wondering why we need to buy him snow clothes ever? I mean they are warm! Okay, maybe you can judge me a little...
Everyone needs some ridiculous pictures in their wedding video right?
I was pretty much on Grant and picture duty. And the result? Meili got to participate in building a snowman that stayed standing for longer than an hour.
Grant wasn't so sure about this whole thing at first, but when I took him inside to put him down for a nap, he cried the whole time we were taking off his pink clothes. He loved them! Or loves outside? One of the two.
Josh's intuition was right. 24 hours later, the snow is pretty much gone.












No comments:
Post a Comment