The Young Women in our ward held a Princess Party fundraiser a couple months ago.
My niece Shasta came over for a playdate, and I had been wanting to try a recipe from Pinterest for "Cloud dough." It's more like playing in the sand than playing with Play Doh. Let's just say there was flour in every crack and crevice on those two girls.
Someday Meili will grow out of the phase that she thinks it's funny to stick her tongue out in pictures, right? I did. It only took me until I was like 24, so that's right around the corner.
...Just making sure that Grant has plenty to talk about when he's in therapy...
My mom, Sara, and I took our girls to meet Ana and Elsa at the Pizza Pie Cafe last week. I love that Ana is crying with Shelby-as if that makes it better!
The kids are loving, (did I say LOV-ING?) being outside. Grant has it figured out that when we put on shoes, we are headed out the door. So all day long, he brings me shoes, sits down and starts jamming them on his feet. And oh boy, it is bad news if we are really getting in the car, instead of going outside. I love that most of the time he pushes this car instead of rides in it. And he's very dedicated. Like he believes his number one responsibility is to make sure that the car gets its laps in everyday.
We got Meili a new bike, and she grew before our eyes. She loves riding her bike. That is also necessary every single day.
She falls more often on this bike for some reason. But I have been so proud of her, that she doesn't let it stop her, and just keeps practicing.
But all that playing has meant that she is falling asleep in the middle of the day more often. No biggie, but I thought this was such an awkward position!
We got this little Asian outfit for her a couple years ago in San Francisco, and it finally fits! I think she looks so cute in it!












No comments:
Post a Comment