Well we're starting the count down, and I can't believe it! In September, I kept saying that we weren't ready for a baby, and she could just stay put for awhile. Well, I don't think I'll ever really be "ready" to bring a human being into the world, but as soon as October hit, I felt like everything became a lot more real. I'm trying to tie up any loose ends at work, Josh and I finally finished getting everything we need, so now I'm really excited! The bad news is, I went to the doctor and she said that I've made no progress, so even though I'm ready, we're not working on our time table. So we'll just wait patiently... kind of.
3 comments:
i think i would be going crazy with excitement! i'm not even pregnant and i am still getting really excited! :)do you have a name yet?
So exciting! Any day now!
Hang in there! YOu're almost done! Funny thing, one of my really good friends is due 2 days after you! I thought that was quite the coincidence! CONGRATS! YOu are going to love being a mother!
Post a Comment