On September 11th, my friend Hope threw a baby shower/barbeque for me. (I really just needed an excuse to get together with some friends, and Hope was nice enough to go along with what I wanted.) So we invited friends and spouses, and had a co-ed baby shower/barbeque-or Baby-Que (except that sounds like you're eating babies!)

My friend Amy and her husband, Greg.

Kira and Ben.

Adrian, Megan, and Aspen.

Hope and her cute family Macie and Noah. And I didn't get a picture of Lacey and Bryce before they left. Also, P.S. Josh was there even though there is no evidence of that.

Hope also made me these SUPER CUTE letters out of the fabric scraps from the quilt I made. She's so talented!

And in the rest of these pictures I just think it's funny that you can tell I'm saying "Cute!" in a couple of them. Of course, that word was said many times that night.




Thank you everyone who came-it meant so much to us, and for the CUTE gifts! I have learned that with babies need SO much stuff and every little bit helps!
3 comments:
You look SOOOO cute Kaleena! I can't believe how close you are to having your baby. Congratulations again. :)
I WISH WE WERE THERE! :( CAN YOU HAVE ANOTHER POST BABY PARTY?! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
I can't wait to see the baby. Hope everything goes well and that you will be able to catch some shut eye until the baby is born.
Post a Comment