Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Once every 17 years!

I won't talk too much about this one, because I know there are some BYU fans that read my blog (Although they probably wouldn't admit it now.) JK! :) But, this was a pretty big day for me, so I at least have to document it. And I will start by saying that in 2007-Josh's Jr. year, I went to the BYU vs. USU football game at BYU, and we lost 42-0 and it was embarrassing, and awful, and I would have never-in a million years believed that just 3 years later we would beat BYU, so this game was good. Throughout the whole game, people would start sentences with "If we win this game..." and I would just tune out, because I've thought things like that at Utah State football games before, and I've learned that anything that can go wrong-WILL. I told myself that if we were up by 21 points with 5 minutes left, I would relax, but honestly even at that point I didn't. It's a good thing it wasn't closer though, because that surely would have put me into labor!!!
Jake wanted a picture of Josh and I and the scoreboard, so it's pretty small, but if you look really close, you can probably tell what the score was.
Josh and Jake.
Jared and Amy
And if you couldn't see the scoreboard before... there it is again. Just to make sure you don't miss it.
The last snap of the game, and finally a big sigh of relief from me.
And, what would a win against BYU be without rushing the field like it is the biggest game of the century. Hey, at least this time they didn't tear down the goal posts.
Yea! Hopefully we won't have to wait another 17 years for the next one!


2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I so wish we were there!! that would have been so awesome!! i couldn't believe it when i saw the score either! too bad the next week after this game they lost again...but that's ok! this was the game of the decade!! (literally!)

Cherilee said...

we had to watch the game when we were in St. George. I think the people in the hotel room next to us were wondering who the Aggies were.