Friday, November 7, 2014

October Traditions

Even though we consider not going every year, my sisters, mom, and I went to see the witches at Gardner Village again this year. Initially we had some sticker shock because they started charging for activities that had never been available before, but after walking around for a little bit, we realized that really we had more than we could do in the amount of time that we had anyway.




 I like all the witches and decor, but really, every year I tell my mom that we just need another excuse to get together and I don't really care what that excuse that is.
 Meili just put this little ensemble together one day. She looks like such a diva! (In the best possible way that that word can be used)
 She wanted a picture with all of the pumpkins, but she is struggling so much with taking good pictures lately. I'm trying all the different ways I can think of to get a normal smile out of her.

One of my favorite Cache Valley, Halloween traditions is the pumpkin walk. Grant struggled the first time through, but luckily my friend Alisha showed up when we were finishing, so we had an excuse to go through again, and Grant was much better.


 The Duck Dynasty entry. Si's quote says, "Some people say I'm a dreamer. Others say, "Fall asleep again and you're fired." I love it!


 Of course Meili was super excited about the Wicked display!





 On the way, I asked Josh to bet me that there would be a Frozen display. For some reason he didn't want to bet against that!





 This is where Josh would tell me that I need to learn how to use photoshop that he got for me YEARS ago. Because Josh looks so good in this picture...
 ...but Grant is better in this one. How to decide?
 Alisha and her son Isaac with Meili.


(See what I mean about struggling with pictures? Luckily she's cute no matter what!)
On a side note, Meili's scar by her eye looks pretty red here because she recently had an injection. Now I'm excited because it's looking so much better than it had. 

No comments: