In the last month...
Meili started preschool.
How excited was Meili to started preschool? On a scale of 1 to horses, Meili was My Little Ponies excited about preschool. (WAY excited.) We had an appointment to meet her teacher of Wednesday the 27th, and from then on, she just kept asking when she got to go back to preschool. Her teacher gave her some flashcards to color and cut out and she couldn't focus on anything else until that was done. (Not even her first day of dance.)Now, the days that she gets to go to preschool are way better than the days she doesn't get to go. And every day, when we get in the car after preschool, we have to talk about how many days it will be until she gets to go back.
When the other moms dropped their kids off for their first day of preschool, they walked them to the door, and some moms kissed their kids, and told their kids to be brave, and reassured them they would be right back. Some probably even had to walk in to the house with their kids to get them warmed up to the idea. My child got out of the car, and said, "I can go by myself," and ran in the house. Hopefully she maintains this enthusiasm for school for awhile!
This month we also....
Went to the Ogden temple open house.
The temple was beautiful, I always love the chance to spend more time with Josh, because I feel like we never get to see him enough. But Meili complained about the little booties on her feet the. entire. time. That made the experience less fun.
However, it seemed to me that everyone around us was not a member of the church, so I thought that was cool, and liked listening to their conversations.
This is Grant saying, "Oh, you want to take a picture of me? Let me put on my best smile for you." I also hope this enthusiasm for pictures lasts a long time.
I love to see the temple.
These are random pictures that Meili and I took one day.
Grant sits like this fairly often.
The only thing cuter than squishy baby toes?...
...Squishy baby toes sitting in a yoga pose.
I tried to narrow down some of these pictures, because they're really nothing special.
But I kind of love them.












No comments:
Post a Comment