Sunday, August 24, 2014

B Day Party

As I mentioned in my last post, I thought I was going to be writing a post about THE 3 COUNTY FAIRS that we went to in August, but instead, I chose to mess everything up and lose all the pictures on my phone from August. Argh! I'm still reeling! 

But, at least I can post pictures from my mom's birthday party tonight instead. 

My mom had a milestone birthday this year, so we decided to have a party at my house. Sadly, my sister and her family weren't able to come, but we still had fun even though we missed them.

My mom said that for Mother's Day she wanted children's books to add to the collection, but we already had something in mind, so we all decided to get her books for her birthday.

Grandma, being Grandma, agreed to read all the new books, since the kids were so excited. (They don't look super excited in the pictures, but it was cute in real life, and for the most part, Shasta, Ruby, and Meili were pretty attentive-or at least it seemed like it to me.)


 I may have a photogenic child on my hands. I don't even know what I would do with myself.
 Just like Zoolander has his "Blue Steel" look, I may need to trademark the "Grant eyes."
 But now that I say it, cute grandkids run in the family.





This picture was a request from my mom. She has a Dr. Pepper addiction, so she trains the kids young.

We sure love you Mom/Grandma! I couldn't ask for a better Mom and friend, and Meili loves you SO much (in case you haven't noticed.)

No comments: