I thought I was going to post a bunch of pictures from all the fun that we had in the month of August. But, apparently, I screwed up something on my phone, and lost all my pictures from August. Ugh! I can't tell you how frustrated I am. Luckily, I upload photos pretty frequently, or I would have lost even more. Anyway, I could go on, but instead I'll give you Grant updates at 7 months.
At the end of July I had a conference, so Josh had the kids for a full day by himself. I had been telling him for awhile that Grant's hair was starting to get long-touching his ears if you can imagine!
In the middle of my conference, I get this picture.
The average Joe would say, "Ohhhh..... What a cute picture of Grant." I said, "Did you cute his hair?"
Which, Josh, of course, denied. But come on. I'm his mom, and he looks about a year older. Don't get me wrong, I was so happy that Josh had cut his hair, and was super impressed that he kept him still enough to not cut his ear off all by himself. But, moms need to present for milestones. So I did what any good mom would do. Stared at the picture off and on throughout the day, missing my baby, and told Josh to take a picture of the hair he cut for his scrapbook.
I already posted this picture but the story behind it, is that this picture of Meili...
...is one of Josh's favorites. So we tried to recreate it. They're both cute in their own way, and you can't blame the kid for being too happy!
Other updates for the month...
-Right before Grant officially turned 7 months he started to figure out army crawling, and now he can get himself around pretty well. The more he figures out how to do things by himself, the more content he is. That kid is just ready to go go go all the time.
-Also right before his official "birthday," he cut his first tooth. I hate to always compare him to Meili, but it just cracks me up how much they are polar opposites. Meili got her first tooth when she was 13 months, and Grant wasn't even 7 months yet. However, they both got the same first tooth, and both of their bottom 2 middle teeth are crooked-since Grant just cut his second in the last day.
-He really likes his little jump-swing that was pictured earlier. It's pretty funny, because now even if he is standing on my lap, he is constantly jumping. Also, sometimes, he will start to get mad because he's been in it too long or he's tired or whatever, but he continues to jump even while he's crying. I hate to laugh when he's crying, but it's pretty funny.
-Grant is a flirt through and through. He loves attention, and I am told constantly by different girls that he gives them "the eyes." And he just smiles... all the time... He's not a particularly happy baby, but when he's happy, HE IS HAPPY.


No comments:
Post a Comment