Sunday, September 28, 2014

Family Pictures

My Fabulous friend agreed to take our family pictures again. She should maybe consider a career in meteorology, because it was a downpour in Cache Valley for 24 hours straight, but she assured me that as long as we took them between 10 and Noon, we'd be fine. And we all had our doubts. (In fact, when we pulled into the parking lot, Meili said, "It's raining too much to take pictures.") 

Someone might as well have turned the faucet off and then back on, because it was pretty clockwork. 15 minutes after we started taking pictures, the rain stopped, and as soon as we drove 10 minutes away it started raining again. 

So, for your enjoyment... 













 These are the faces I see all day long, but can never quite capture on camera. My favorite!






What can I say? They are definitely goobers, but I think they're beautiful goobers!

2 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

So, so, so, so cute!

Tannie Datwyler said...

These are beautiful! Your children are adorable and your family looks fabulous. I love the fun backgrounds with the colored wood. So fun!!