It's a tradition for the girls in my family to go to Gardner's Historic Village around Halloween so that we can see the witches and have a girls' day out. Apparently it's our tradition, and most of the state of Utah, because every year it seems to get a little busier, and a little crazier. Eh, what would a girls' day be without a little craziness right?
I don't think the girls would even care what we were doing, they just like being together.
And, the girls of bunco had our second annual Halloween party, and also realized that we've been having our girls bunco nights for four years as of November. Wow! Time flies! Of course we are planning to celebrate with a bigger 4 year anniversary party!
(You can't see my costume very well, but I think you can tell that I'm a speed bump. There's a street on my shirt and I sewed Meili's Lightning McQueen car on the road. And that is why I only got to wear my costume once. Meili got very upset when she saw that her car was on my shirt, and became obsessed with trying to get it off.)



No comments:
Post a Comment