I am a first-time mom, and so obviously my child is a genius, and an artist, and the most beautiful etc. etc. But for real-are you not impressed by her artistic ability at 2 years old? That person is complete with hair, legs, feet, eyes, nose, ears, and a mouth. I mean really!
She put this little ensemble together all by herself... In August, mind you. Yes, I'm sure the neighbors giggle every time they see Meili riding her bike outside with a beanie on.
And speaking of bike riding... welcome to Meili's new obsession. She went from struggling, and I mean STRUGGLING, to riding all around the neighborhood in a matter of days. We thought this bike was just a couple months too big for her, now we think she may wear it out by the end of the summer.
Another outfit she put together by herself. (Truth be told, I had a little input on the shirt.) She is her daddy's daughter through and through.
And I had never mentioned these shoes. Josh rarely gets excited in his life. But there's something about getting a good deal on Air Jordans for his little girl that makes him giddy like a kid on Christmas. (I will add that these shoes are a mom's worst nightmare. Which means they are some of Meili's favorites-because Daddy told her they make her run fast and jump high. Sure they're cute, but they have actual laces, and they are high tops-which are not easy to get an uncooperative little foot in. Add in the fact that Meili thinks she needs to completely undress when she goes potty, and we have quite the situation on our hands in public bathrooms!)





No comments:
Post a Comment