Labor Day in our family equals getting together at Cherry Hill with the Hendricks side, lining all of the grandkids up on the wall and attempting the impossible-getting them all to look at the camera at the same time. (Don't even think about smiles-the planets would have to align for that to happen.)
So here are the annual torture pictures! (Just kidding! I'm really grateful to Karen for taking the pictures and posting them, because I, of course, took my camera and didn't even get it out of the case.)

This is our whole family. And getting everyone in our family in one picture together really is a feat. I think the last time this happened was before Audrey was even born. In fact, maybe our wedding! The boys may hate it, but I would say once every seven years is not too much to ask! (Again, getting all the adults to look at the camera and smile is as hard as getting the kids to look at the camera.)








No comments:
Post a Comment