I didn't do a post about Meili's new tricks in June, so this will be a combination of June and July.
Her obsession with Pooh continues and it's gotten even cuter. And because she has Josh wrapped around her finger, he keeps adding to it. So she now has about 6 or 7 movies and 10 books. This is my favorite new conversation that we have daily...
Every day when she wants to watch Pooh she comes to me with big, bright eyes and says, "Pooh?" I try to limit how much TV she watches so I say, "No Pooh." But she's a determined little girl so she will say, "Roo?" Then I say, "No Roo." And then we proceed to go through all the characters.
Meili: Rabby? (Rabbit)
Me: No Rabbit
Meili: Pigdone? (Which somehow translates to Piglet.)
Me: No Piglet
Meili: Or? (Eeyore)
Me: No Eeyore
Meili: Ti (Tigger)
Me: No Tigger
Meili: Owl?
Me: No Owl
She's relentless! Today, she actually had the entire conversation with herself in the mirror. She said, "Pooh? No Pooh. Rabby? No Rabby..."
I got her this little Aggie chair this month and she loved it. She also loves her little Tiger baby-well babies in general.
Isn't that the cutest picture? (Notice that she has her baby in the camera case.)
On this day, I let her pick out her own shoes.
Which, of course, are boots that Josh got her that are two sizes too big. She's so much like her daddy it's scary!
I know I say it every month, but the older she gets the more fun she is. We finally converted her to a forward facing carseat, and I think she's loving being a part of things. She's starting to put multiple words together, and I love that now we can have conversations and she seems like my little buddy!



1 comment:
she is so stinkin cute! She totally looks like Josh, but the older she gets I see you in her too! I'm excited to see you guys this week!!
Post a Comment