Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Easter!

Meili got the chance to do 3 different Easter egg hunts, and became quite the pro this year. I posted a picture of my parents' Easter egg hunt last month. These pictures are from Josh's family's hunt. They were nice enough to let the really young kids go outside before the older kids. They also hid the eggs really well-sitting right on the lawn in plain sight! Even in plain sight, we had to work with Meili a little bit for her to find them. But by the 3rd hunt-at our house, and with no competition, she got the hang of it.     

Look at her bucket full!
 Like many kids, as soon as she found an egg, she wanted to get the treats out!

 We celebrated Easter at our house after church. In our house, the Easter bunny brings somewhat religious gifts, along with the candy. So Meili got a quiet book for church, that I was really excited about. The words in the book are "I Am a Child of God," and "Families Can Be Together Forever," and includes pictures in it of everyone on both sides of our immediate family. I'm hoping it will help her learn everyone's name. It also has pictures of the temple, prophets, and Jesus. She's still pretty vain and finds all the pictures of herself and says "baby!" or "Mei Me!" 

 Love this picture! (Especially because Josh looks so bored in the background!)
 What would Easter be without blue Robin's eggs lips!

Hope you all had a great Easter too!


No comments: