Sunday, April 29, 2012

18 Month Pictures

Here is our beautiful girl at 18 months! Oh, we love her! (Even though she's gotten too big too fast)
 This is the dress that I got her for Easter. She totally didn't need another dress, but it's tradition, and Josh seemed to really like it, so I couldn't take it back.
 At the photo shoot, I tried to do 2 different outfits. Lesson learned. Meili is only good for one outfit at this stage in her life. So this is the only decent one we got in the yellow. To me, this picture makes her look so old. It looks like this is her kindergarten school picture-maybe it's the blue background.



What a sweetheart!

At 18 months, Meili's obsession for babies is growing daily. She sleeps with 3 babies every night, she is drawn to dolls everywhere she goes, and if there is a book with a baby in it-no matter how insignificant that baby seems to me, she will find the baby, memorize the page, and demand that we read that book everyday.

She is trying to mimic sounds more and more, and seems to learn a new word everyday. My favorite right now is Roo-like Kango and Roo in Winnie the Pooh.

Her teeth have finally started filling in, and they seem to be growing like crazy. I've lost count, but I would say she has about 10 teeth.


I think she's becoming more familiar with family members. I feel like if I say their names she knows, somewhat, who I'm talking about, and likes playing with her cousins. But she definitely likes her grandmas and grandpas best!


At her 18 month appointment Meili weighed 20.81 lbs (finally big enough for a forward facing carseat, but we will probably wait a little longer anyway.)- which is the 6th percentile. And she is 33 inches-the 86th percentile.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such a cutie! I just bought that pink dress in that size for the baby I am having in July. It was too cute to pass up at the great price so I hope it is still in style in 2 years when she can actually wear it. I know, I'm crazy! Girls are so much more fun to dress than boys!