This is Good Thymes where we went for lunch one day.
And we took Meili swimming for her first time, and took A LOT of pictures, because she is just so cute!

I would like to point out that her hair never got wet, so if you notice that it looks wet in the pictures, that's because Josh greased her head up with so much sunscreen that it took two washes to get it out.
We got her a little boat to float around in, and I was so glad that we did because it kept her shaded.
This face doesn't show it, but she really did like swimming.
If Meili could talk, she would say, "Would someone fetch me a refreshing beverage?"

So cute!

As I said, lots of pictures, and that's only like half of them!
This next picture is to show Meili's first ever pony tail. I think my parents played some kind of trick on us, because they had her for less than 24 hours, but I swear, she grew up so much!!! Maybe it was the pony tail.

And to commemorate our first 5 years, I included some pictures of some of the highlights. They would have been better, but I hate BLOGGER!!!








Our wedding. June 24, 2006
We went to my friend's wedding in December of '06. I had to include this picture because the San Diego temple is where Josh actually wanted to get married.
Our cruise in December of 2007.

New York in 2008.
Cruise in 2009.
Many basketball games and football games over the years.
Park City in 2011.
And the years just keep getting better and better!!! Here's to the next 5!
4 comments:
REALLY cute swim suit pictures! There is nothing cuter in this whole world than little girls in swimming suits. Successful getaway!
Happy 5 years! I doubt a getaway would be that smooth for us. Way to go! And... I would definitely get that sweet girl a refreshing beverage! :)
She is so sweet! Macie asked about Meili the other day... :). Congrats on five years. We sure miss you guys. Don't forget to call us when you come this way, or if you need more babysitters in the Salt Lake area. :)
I can't believe it's been 5 years! I remember me and Hope coming up and surprising you! That was so much fun!! I absolutely love your wedding dress!! It's crazy when you look back at all you've done in 5 years huh? Meili is absolutely beautiful and I am determined to meet her one of these days! (it better be before she turns 1!!) oh and your hair looks WAY cute!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment