I'm still hoping to be able to take good enough pictures that I don't need to take Meili to JC Penney ever again. So, for her 8 month pictures, Josh and I took our first crack at it. We learned a few things. Number one, after two outfits and two locations, Meili is done.
Exhibit A. This was the last outfit, and I just wanted one decent picture. Meili, on the other hand, refused to take one non-crying picture without the shoe. Lesson learned. Still cute outfit and ponytail.
I'm so bummed about this one, because I think it's sooo cute, but it's blurry. Another thing we're working on.
We also learned that Meili is easily distracted by woodchips.


This is my favorite!
It's easier with such a cute model, huh?
Well we learned some lessons, but for our first attempt, I'm happy.
As for updates at eight months...
-I don't know whether to say Meili is crawling yet or not. Yes, she army crawls and can get where ever she wants, but she's not on her knees and she drags her belly. Does that count? It has been super fun though, because when I leave the room, pretty soon she's at the bottom of the stairs or down the hall trying to follow me. Time to start baby proofing!
-Meili is really good about eating "real" food now, which I am also really excited about. I don't know what happened, one day, she was just okay with everything.
-We have been saying for a couple months that Meili is teething, but really, I have no idea. Maybe she's just grumpy, or maybe they'll pop up one day, but nothing so far.
6 comments:
Love the pictures! They all turned out really cute. I try to do my own photo shoots, but my options are limited when she can't sit up on her own or even hold her head up.
Yes she is a cute model, and yes those are about the cutest stinking pictures I've ever seen! LOVE THEM!!! Good job.
If you didn't say anything about it I would have thought the blurry one was on purpose! (You meant to give it that affect right?) All 3 of you did a great job! Cute!
Wow - I have cute grandbabies!! Great job on the photoshoot. She is adorable and your favorite is also my favorite. I must have a copy! XOXO Mom
So cute! This makes me miss Meili (and you!) a lot!
i heard fast heart beats are for girls too....until keven's mom heard it and had boys! :)
Post a Comment