Friday, November 26, 2010

When we found out in February that we were expecting,
I knew that my life would be changed forever.

But I had no idea

just how
these ten little toes
and ten fingers
eyes, nose, and a mouth,
would change everything about me.

I think Josh has a new sweetheart.
But I really didn't stand a chance.



I have a lot to be thankful for.

9 comments:

Shantel said...

I love that last picture, what a beautiful family!!

Rebecca said...

She is adorable! What a cute little family you have!

Ilez said...

I love your family pictures. They are so cute! She really is so adorable.

Bethany said...

Wow! Really beautiful!

Todd Family said...

What a sweet post!! Aw that made my want to cry! can't wait for that day! you guys look so happy! she is beautiful!

Anna and Kevin Nielsen said...

She is the sweetest baby and you look great!!

Josh & Jessica said...

KALEENA!!! She is so Stinkin' cute!!! Love all the pictures. isn't it weird how different talents come out, through out life??? Your sewing projects look great!

Hope said...

She is seriously a doll! Glad you got pictures because she is going to look so different in about a second! She is so beautiful! And you have the cutest family. We love you guys!

Cherilee said...

It's amazing how much joy children can bring into your life and change it forever. These pictures are adorable