The newest tradition that the Anderson family has is killing animals on Thanksgiving!! (much to Kaleena's dismay) let me explain, Two years ago on our first thanksgiving together, our original plan was to shoot my brothers' new guns. We had set up various targets to shoot. Surprisingly Kaleena is pretty dang good at shooting hand guns. She fell in love with my brother jake's 45. but what to our wandering eyes did appear was a deer waiting to be killed. ( we had a valid tag for the deer) Ever since that fateful day the Andersons have made not only eating animals but killing animals a tradition on Thanksgiving. So this year we went to a hunting club for pheasants! We ended up shooting 12 of them. This is a picture of the fam, including bella the dog, and the pheasants we shot
I think that kaleena looks good with a shot gun!!! Even though this was the only time we let her hold a gun. we'll have to wait and see two years from now, if we let her shoot one.
I shot this pheasant and my brother James' dog Bella went swimming and retrieved it for me.
This is my family loading their guns getting ready for the big day.Special thanks to kaleena for being the designated photographer, and to my sister Cherilee for bringing her camera.
3 comments:
Everytime we come up to Roosevelt we shoot every gun Keven's dad has....I LOVE IT! I wanted to get a 9MM glock (sp?) before we were married, but now i want us to get a shot gun! haha! I shot the gun the first time this last weeknd and LOVED it! We shot clay pigeons and guess what?! My second shot i hit one! THe 30/30 we shot is a friggen beast but so sweet too! I would make sure you are standing behing your car when Kaleena is shooting! :) No offense Kaleena! :)
Your house looks really cute! But just for future reference, I don't ever want to be around when Kaleena has a shotgun in her hands.
Hey I found you! I love the pics of your new house. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment