Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged!

I have to say that I am very happy that Mandi tagged me, because I desperately need to get the wedding dress picture gone, and we have a lot of news lately, but I refuse to post information about our new place without pictures, and I can't take pictures until there is some kind of order in our house. Just so everyone knows, we moved into a townhouse in Wellsville about two weeks ago, Josh is now in his third week of working as a credit manager at the Wells Fargo Financial in Ogden, and everything is going well so far. Pictures will be coming!

Now onto the tag...

Rules:
1- Post the rules
2-Answer the 6 "8" items
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged

8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-The Office
2-Friends
3-What Not to Wear
4-Dancing with the Stars
5-Jon and Kate Plus 8
6-Sports (in general) I don't know a specific show
7- I don't know anymore, so we'll say The Office
8-The Office

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1-Slept in
2-Worked
3-Ate lunch
4-Drove to Salt Lake
5-Ate dinner
6-SAW TWILIGHT!!!!!!
7-Talked a lot about Twilight
8-Drove home

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Iron Gate Grill
2-Iggy's
3-Ruby Tuesday
4-Costa Vida
5-Center Street Grill
6-Rodizio Grill
7-Mandarin Garden
8-You'd think for how much Josh and I eat out, I would be able to think of more, but I'm really drawing a blank

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1-Thanksgiving
2-Christmas
3-Going to see Christmas Lights and other Christmas traditions
4-For our house to be in order, and not having to buy a million things for our house
5-Having a washer and dryer
6-Putting our Christmas Tree up
7-The next Twilight movie
8-Snowboarding

8 Things on my wish list:
(Beware, my wishes are a little more than our budget right now.)
1-Washer and dryer
2-Decorations for our house
3-A new car
4-An entertainment center
5- A new TV
6-A nightstand
7-A new computer
8-World peace

8 People I tag:
1-Megan Farwell
2-Hope Hansen
3-Amy Gardner
4-Jen Bair
5-Ilez Till
6-Jessica Todd
7-Lacey Buchanan
8-Betsy

1 comment:

Ilez said...

We love the office too! Its the best show. Wow I didn't know you liked to snowboard. That's awesome! Chase loves it but I'm too chicken to try it. That's awesome that you guys found a place. Moving and unpacking sucks but I bet it will be nice once you are settled.