I can't believe that after two years my wedding dress still fits. I would like to thank my husband for all of the pizza, treats ( gummy strawberries) and doritos that he bought for me. He tried to fatten me up, but it didn't work ha ha ha. I am just happy that i am able to fit in to my favorite dress of all time. It helped me to remember that beautiful day in June that i was married to my knight in shining armor.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
It still fits!!!
I would just like to explain myself. I decided that I wanted to try on my wedding dress a couple weeks ago while we were staying at my parents house. So I woke up and five minutes later tried it on. (Which was okay until Josh started taking pictures-and that is why no one was ever supposed to see these pictures.) I was happy that my dress still fit, but that was the end of that story, until Josh learned how to post on the blog, and wrote this post acting like he was me. REMEMBER, Josh wrote the following...
I can't believe that after two years my wedding dress still fits. I would like to thank my husband for all of the pizza, treats ( gummy strawberries) and doritos that he bought for me. He tried to fatten me up, but it didn't work ha ha ha. I am just happy that i am able to fit in to my favorite dress of all time. It helped me to remember that beautiful day in June that i was married to my knight in shining armor.
I can't believe that after two years my wedding dress still fits. I would like to thank my husband for all of the pizza, treats ( gummy strawberries) and doritos that he bought for me. He tried to fatten me up, but it didn't work ha ha ha. I am just happy that i am able to fit in to my favorite dress of all time. It helped me to remember that beautiful day in June that i was married to my knight in shining armor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your dress is so beautiful! And you look so good in it.
Thats so funny! my hubby probably would have done the same thing, only there would have been more food items listed... first sign on obesity! I wonder if I can still fit in my dress...
way to go!! I'm afraid to ever put mine on again in fear of depression.
Hey, I read your post about looking for a place to live in South cache valley etc...well, if you haven't found a place yet give me a call. Where we just moved is cheap, I don't know how much you guys made last year, but if it's under I think 24,000 yoiu can live here for way cheap! give me a call if you are interested, I think you have my number.
Kaleena, you crack me up. I was mentioning your post to family and 2 people responded that they had just recently tried on their dresses too! Your not the only one...
Last Halloween Keven and I were "eternal companions"..and yes, I wore my wedding dress and Kev wore a suit. Disregard the fact that I couldn't raise my arms or let alone breathe...I STILL ZIPPED IT UP! :) Needless to say, I have lost 23 pounds since then so I'm HOPING it fits to the point that I can at least breathe. At least it fits me in the length! :)
Hey email me at kayakingcow@yahoo.com so I can invite you to view our blog!
Isn't it the best!?!! I dressed up in my gown on our first anniversary and Ryan was so embarrassed as I paraded around the temple and made him take pictures of me. He made me promise I wouldn't do that again, so I arranged a wedding gown party in my married student ward so I could wear it again after that. It was so much fun... and we had around 15 girls there in their gowns. It should be some kind of tradition!
Hey YOU!!! I thought I'd add on another Cleaners Girl to my Blog. How the Heck are you? You look great! I'm so glad that I found your blog...
That's great that you can still fit in your wedding dress... I wonder if I could fit in mine. And also i thought it was cute that your hubby made a post by secret about himself. So funny!!!
Tag you are it. Sorry - it looks like you were recently tagged. This one is different. just follow the instructions on my blog. - mandi
Post a Comment