Betsy tagged me a long time ago, and as I said, I haven't blogged much. Our computer is going really slow, so I couldn't look at what we are really supposed to do. So I'll just make up what I remember. Here are six random, slightly interesting and often disturbing facts about Josh and I.
First, Kaleena...
1. I can lick my elbow which is supposedly humanly impossible. I didn't know this was such a big deal till I told people at work as an interesting fact about myself, and since they have measured my arm, my neck, and my tongue. They have yet to figure out why I am able to do this.
2. I have a chapstick/lotion fetish. I can't help it! I was born moisture impaired.
3. I get bored during movies that I believe are not visually appealing. This includes most western, black and white, and a good amount of action movies. I can watch them ten times, and still not know a single thing about the plot line, because I get bored and zone out. I call these "dirty" movies.
4. I can however watch The Office and Friends everyday of my life and not get bored.
5. I've burned an entire section of my hair with a straight-iron. Yeah, a chunk fell out. It sounds funny now, but it was very traumatic.
6. I have a fear of small confined spaces, especially when those small spaces involve Josh squeezing the life out of me. He doesn't believe me, he thinks I just don't want to be close to him.
Now, Josh...
1. I have one leg shorter than the other, which is not that uncommon, but mine is 1 1/4 inch shorter.
2. I can wiggle my eyes.
3. I can burp the alphabet.
4. I've shaved my head three times, my legs twice, and torture my wife by growing disgusting facial hair for fun regularly.
5. I could eat pizza everyday of my life and never get sick of it.
6. I'm afraid of heights.
Okay, so now we tag Bethany, Dad, Chalisse, and Cherilee. Since I don't have the instructions, I believe you are supposed to write 6 random facts about yourself, post the instructions on your own blog, and tag five new people.
2 comments:
Remind me next time I see you that Josh has to wiggle his eyes. Eww!
How funny. I believe I have a picture of McKenzie trying to lick her elbow, but you can. Oh the days. Also, the hair chunk...was that when I lived with you? It seems very familiar, but I might be thinking of when (I won't mention names) cut a chunk out of your hair. Now, I remember THAT being traumatic. :) Call me sometime my friend!
Post a Comment