1. Where did you meet your husband? Josh and I had a Political Science class together my second year of school. Then we danced with each other once at the COOLEST club in Logan (Alright, it's the only club in Logan.) It all kind of started from there.
2. How long did you date before you got married? From the time that we had "our first date" (I still say we haven't been on a date yet, but whatever) to the time that we were married, it was a little over a year.
3. How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? Most things that Josh does surprise me. He tries to embarrass me every chance he gets, like making random comments about me during priesthood and telling everyone at my work party that we are cousins. I guess it shouldn't really surprise me anymore. He randomly buys me books, and seasons of the Office online, and every once in awhile he cleans the whole house-that surprises me the most.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile!
6.What is your favorite quality? He is a very genuinely nice person. He rarely says anything mean about anyone. He puts up with A LOT from me. He's really laid back, and I desperately need that, because I'm a little (okay A LOT) high strung. He's also a very hard worker, and he loves his family.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Anything under the sun that you can think of that someone could possibly use as a nickname, Josh has called me. Including hun bun, sugar, babe, honey, love chop, and one of my least favorites, honey chicken. That's another way that he tries to embarrass me. I kind of deserve it though, I do call him muffin, and honey dew watermelon.
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza, pizza, pizza, and brownies. Josh can, and does sometimes, eat pizza everday and not get sick of it.
9. What is his favorite sport? I'm not sure. He loved track and wrestling in high school. He played football for about 8 years of his life, and he likes baseball. But my guess is Jazz basketball.
10. When and where did you first kiss? In my college apartment, very late at night. How romantic!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I'm not really sure. I think maybe watching movies together. Even though, I'm not really a fan of watching movies, and I fall asleep in the first 10 minutes, I like cuddling with Josh.
12.Do you have children? Yes. (Let's see how well you know us.)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is good at everything!!!!! He plays the piano, and he played the saxophone when he was in Jr. High, he sings, he wins every game he ever plays. Even things that I think I'm pretty good at and he should be awful, he is good. It's pretty frustrating, because he has obvious talents and hidden talents. I didn't get either one.
14. How old is he? 25. (26 in less than a month! He's such an old man!)
15. Who said I love you first? He did.... And then I did awhile later, and he was very mad at me.
16. What is his favorite music? Favorite favorite? I'm not sure. He likes kind of the pop rock stuff right now like Daughtry, and Nickleback. I think one of his favorites might be Jon Mellencamp
17. What do you admire most about him? Refer back to that one about qualities, I think that's the same question. I admire that he can deal with me day in and day out. Most people would find that quite a challenge!
18. What is his favorite color? Green. Not grass stain green or lime green, or forest green. Green green. He's very particular.
19. Will he read this? Eventually
20. People I tag. Anyone who wants to. No one ever listens to me when I tag them anyway!
4 comments:
You guys are so fun! We love reading your blog!
We sure miss seeing you guys. Shaun is really disappointed that he doesn't get to talk "football" with Josh anymore. Are you just loving your house?
I laughed my head off!
Ok I know that this is really weird, but Josh totally looks like Jordan in that picture. ...I said weird!
Post a Comment