In going through pictures, I have learned that October is usually our most picture-worthy month. And this year was no different. So here are a billion pictures from several different activities.
The one and only Aggie football game we went to this year, was a huge, heart-wrenching disappointment. But it was a beautiful day for football. And in my book, fall is not complete without some college football.My mom saved herself the agony, and stayed home (I believe, working), but the kids loved bugging Papa Randy to the max!
We went to the cornmaze at the American West Heritage Center. Meili and Grant loved that they were riding the train with the skeleton.
I stayed down at my parents' house for a weekend, so we took the kids to the play place at City Creek.
Cam was basically in heaven except for all the bigger kids who kept getting in his way.
We took our annual trip to Gardner Village with my mom and sisters.
Grant truly believes that I'm taking so many pictures of him because I want to remember the squirt gun that we bought for a dollar at the treat store. Oh well! That was definitely the most memorable part for him.
Speaking of treats...
And the most memorable part for Grant last year, was playing with this train table in the toy store. So we made sure to stop again.
Yep, there's my son. The only kid on the planet who doesn't want to use every excuse in October to dress up.
Josh got tickets to the Jazz game through his work. So we went on a kind-of date...
With our third wheel. Everyone around us was amazed that we brought Cam and that he did so well the whole game.
And now, for a bit of random...
One day, Grant asked me, "Does Cam have a baby in his belly?" I said, "No. Why do you ask?" :)
I think the picture above is proof why.
Cam was bound and determined to ride in the doll stroller and my parents' house.
I found this on my phone from Meili.
Check out this heartbreaker
And, on the other hand...
Josh went on a hunting trip with his brothers, which means he finds it necessary to grow ridiculous facial hair.
Such. A. Bad. Look.
I think I sent these pictures to Josh to show him Cam's attempt at facial hair.While I threw a birthday party for 10 6-7 year-olds, Josh was killing this. He was so proud. And now we have it's skull in a box in the garage, thanks to Jake.
Josh hit the after-Halloween sales to stock up on wigs.
No comments:
Post a Comment