Friday, January 19, 2018

More and More and More Halloween Festiviites

 I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo at Willow Park. It was probably not worth the money, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for Halloween fun!



 On second thought, after seeing this face, maybe it was worth it...





 Again, I got Grant a Transformer costume-meaning his dream come true. Does that make him want to wear it in public? Of course not!
 We held our second annual (of what is sure to be a forever, bunco tradition) caramel apple making night. Check out that group of beautiful women! Our numbers have grown over the last few months, and it is awesome!

 So. Many. Apples.


 When Mama makes caramel apples, everyone wins!


 Over UEA, (same weekend as Gardner Village) Kami and I took our kids to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point. It cannot adequately be called a cornmaze. It's like Disneyland. In Lehi.








 This huge, ground level, bounce house trampoline, was incredible!



















 Another October must is the Pumpkin Walk.















 Grant was lucky enough to be able to go again with his preschool!







 Then, of course, there was the pumpkin carving. In keeping with the Superhero theme. I carved a batgirl.



 Josh carved one for game. He seems to approve.


 Grant was old enough to carve quite a bit of his own. Grant did a batman logo so we could match.
 And Meili did hers basically by herself. She came up with her own design, and for the most part carved it. However, her design was pretty complicated, so I ended up finishing it when she got tired.
 Can we just talk about how beautiful this girl is?


No comments: