Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Catch Up

I've put off catching up on the blog for so long, that now it seems like a very daunting task. So now, I am just going to unload as many pictures as possible as quickly as possible-while still hopefully making enough sense to be able to put it all in the scrapbook at the end of the year.
 
With that being said, these are a few more pictures from September.
While I was gone one day, Josh made a fort behind the couches with the kids. There's another picture from the front later on in the post. The kids loved the fort, we kept it up for weeks, and they were mad at me when I finally took it all down.
 And Meili put her furry backpack on Cam one day. It's a good thing he's such a good sport with his older siblings. Because they definitely take full advantage.

 And this is from one day when I watched William and Jameson. It's so fun watching Grant grow up. This is one of the first times that I remember him being really actively engaged with playing with friends. It helps that all three boys are pretty equally obsessed with Paw Patrol.
Behold The Fort. Yes, Josh is more fun than I am-in case you were wondering. When the kids see Josh, they think watching movies and eating treats. When they see me, they think cleaning.

No comments: