Monday, December 12, 2016

Family Pictures

There was someone that posted on a classifieds Facebook page at the end of November that she was offering mini-sessions for family pictures. I really wanted to do pictures now because we could get Cam's 4-month, Meili's 6 year, Grant's 3 year, and our family picture done all at one time, but November is not the easiest time to do pictures. (It's freezing cold outside, we're already tight on money, Meili's bangs are still not quite all the way grown out, etc.) So I didn't want to spend a fortune. So a mini-session sounded perfect. And thank goodness, because my kids lasted exactly 1/2 hour and even that was kind of pulling teeth.
 
Then, remember that Grant hit his head 2 days before this (thank goodness for photoshop), when I took my phone away from him as soon as we got there, he threw a fit, then he had a herd of hungry ducks started chasing him as soon as we got of the car and he started screaming. Not off to a great start.
 
But you would never know any of that from the pictures...







 Photobomber Grant strikes again!
 

No comments: