Meili's preschool teacher was moving to Texas, so Meili graduated a couple weeks early (middle of May). 
This little girl just continues to amaze me. She has just blossomed and flourished in the last year. I hope that she always maintains the confidence that she has now. She is so good at making friends, she knows what she wants and the way that she believes the world should be, and she's usually totally willing to try new things.And the best part about it, and that I get to be best friends with this awesome girl!
She had two parts in the program: one about Valentine's Day, and one about her favorite thing about preschool. Oh, PS. she's also a rockstar when it comes to performing in front of people.
Her teacher taught the kids the Star Spangled Banner, and God Bless America, and I love that!
Throwing their hats in the air. I joked a little bit, because she already graduated from preschool once last year, and I feel like these preschool graduations are a little bit overdone, but any excuse to celebrate these accomplishments right.
My parents came up for the graduation, and Josh's parents tried, but were confused on where it was being held. So we were sorry to miss them, but so grateful for all the people that are so supportive of Meili, and are helping her grow into the beautiful young lady that she is.
Bring on Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment