Monday, July 20, 2015

Fireworks

We debated back and forth whether we would rather watch the Logan fireworks from inside the stadium, or watch them outside in a park or something. The decision was made easier when Josh was able to get quite a few tickets through his work. It helped that Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band was playing there, and they have a few songs that I really like.
 Because he got so many tickets we were able to go with my parents, and my brother Nick's family, Josh's parents, his sister Marlyse's family, the Hunsakers, and Jake and Kami's family. (Look at Chalisse, already teaching Meili to make a kissy face. Ah!)
 Grant loved an endless supply of treats, and dancing on Josh's lap.
 Meili, Shasta, Shelby, and Grandma did some dancing of their own!

 Grant, clapping along to the music.




 When the fireworks started, Grant kept pointing and saying "boom!"
 The older I get, the more I really appreciate Independence Day and watching the fireworks. I understand a little better how truly blessed we are to live in this country, and know that God has had his hand in establishing the freedoms we enjoy.
 I love this picture, and how it truly sums up the whole night for me!

1 comment:

Ryan and Erin said...

That last picture is amazing!!! Totally framable!