Friday, January 31, 2014

A Lot Like Life

One of my Bunco friends was able to come at the last minute to do what she called a "Lifestyle" photo shoot a week after Grant was born. I didn't plan super well, and at the last minute realized that our "little" boy was not going to be little for very long, and Josh was going back to work, and I really wanted pictures with him. I actually really love that we got some candid shots in our own house. 

Minus some hormonal outbursts, and Grant spraying me down every time I change him, and minus all the laundry, and dishes, and crying etc, this is about what life is looking like at our house right now. (Or at least how I will choose to remember it.)

Meili kind of stole the show sometimes, but would you expect any different?





























1 comment: